Matthew's Center For Visual Learning
Matthew's Center For Visual Learning serves 31 students in grades Inquire with school, is a member of the State or regional independent school association.
The student:teacher of Matthew's Center For Visual Learning is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Inquire with school
- Students: 31 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Grades Inquire with school
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Matthew's Center For Visual Learning. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards