All Saints Catholic School
All Saints Catholic School Photo #2 - All Saints offers a Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade experience, providing our middle school students with abundant opportunities to develop leadership skills.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #3 - Our feast day celebration includes many traditions, including our 3rd Grade Saints Procession at Mass, the raising of the Saints banners, Saint Puppet presentations by our second graders, and the Saints Cafe which features our middle school students sharing the lives of the saints in a large assembly and from classroom to classroom.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #4 - All Saints Pre-Kindergarten Program (four years of age) offers a positive, nurturing environment to encourage our students to develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed as they transition to elementary school. Our curriculum focuses on spiritual, intellectual, social, creative, emotional and physical development. We offer Full Day 5 Day, Half Day 5 Day, and Half Day 4 Day.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #5 - All Saints offers a variety of enrichment programs and extracurricular activities. Our highly successful band program, under the direction of Mr. Barry Ward, continues to engage students from 4th - 8th grade.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #6 - All Saints cultivates a positive learning environment that encourages students to become active learners, finding opportunities to apply both knowledge and skills to problem-solving. With sensitivity to the needs of the individual, All Saints nurtures and encourages each child to grow and attain his or her highest potential.
Nationally recognized All Saints Catholic School has been providing excellence in Catholic education for over sixty years.
Our mission at All Saints is to develop the potential of every student within a secure, faith-based environment with a curriculum designed to offer each student a balanced program engendering spiritual growth, intellectual excellence, physical development, and social responsibility.
From Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade, our tradition of academic excellence will provide your child with a solid foundation.
- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 452 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,461
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
In-parish and out of parish rates available. All Saints offers a multi-student discount.
Mrs. Mary Rodriguez
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Award-winning Band, Battle of the Books, CYO Basketball, CYO Cheerleading, CYO Track, National Junior Honor Society, Newspaper Club, Safety Patrols (grades 5-6), Schola, Scouting, Student Council Association, Yearbook Club, Youth Group
Club or Organization:
Club or Organization:
- Academic excellence in a Catholic environment
- K-8 STEM programs
- ActivPanels in every classroom from Pre-K through middle school
- Video Production Specialty Program - 7th and 8th grade
- Middle School Robotics Club
- Elementary (4th/5th grade) Robotics Club (coming in 2020)
- Robotics programming course for all 7th and 8th grade students
- Middle school one-to-one computer device program
- Middle school "House System"
- Dramatic Arts Class - 6th grade
- Athletic and after school enrichment programs
- Fully accredited by the Virginia Council for Private Education
- Tuition assistance opportunities
- Licensed Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Commitment to community outreach
- Extended Day Program, before/after school
- Selected by Today's Catholic Teacher magazine as January/February 2011 School of the Month
- 2014 National Catholic Education Association Distinguished Teacher Award - Mrs. Vickie Coyle
- 2019 Catholic Business Network Prince William - Teacher of the Year, Mrs. Suzanne Blair (Art)
Profile last updated: 08/31/2021
Great school! Three children across the grades...all well prepared for academic rigors of high school. Low student-teacher ratio in middle school. Caring, welcoming environment and an incredibly responsive faculty and staff.
Excellent school. Our family has been part of the community for 11 years. Great teachers, faculty, and community.
Endorse All Saints Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.