All Saints Catholic School
- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 452 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,461
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
- Academic excellence in a Catholic environment
- K-8 STEM programs
- ActivPanels in every classroom from Pre-K through middle school
- Video Production Specialty Program - 7th and 8th grade
- Middle School Robotics Club
- Elementary (4th/5th grade) Robotics Club (coming in 2020)
- Robotics programming course for all 7th and 8th grade students
- Middle school one-to-one computer device program
- Middle school "House System"
- Dramatic Arts Class - 6th grade
- Athletic and after school enrichment programs
- Fully accredited by the Virginia Council for Private Education
- Tuition assistance opportunities
- Licensed Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Commitment to community outreach
- Extended Day Program, before/after school
- Selected by Today's Catholic Teacher magazine as January/February 2011 School of the Month
- 2014 National Catholic Education Association Distinguished Teacher Award - Mrs. Vickie Coyle
- 2019 Catholic Business Network Prince William - Teacher of the Year, Mrs. Suzanne Blair (Art)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does All Saints Catholic School cost?
All Saints Catholic School's tuition is approximately $6,461 for private students.
What sports does All Saints Catholic School offer?
All Saints Catholic School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is All Saints Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for All Saints Catholic School?
The application deadline for All Saints Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse All Saints Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards