All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
All Saints Catholic School Photo #2 - All Saints offers a Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade experience, providing our middle school students with abundant opportunities to develop leadership skills.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #3 - Our feast day celebration includes many traditions, including our 3rd Grade Saints Procession at Mass, the raising of the Saints banners, Saint Puppet presentations by our second graders, and the Saints Cafe which features our middle school students sharing the lives of the saints in a large assembly and from classroom to classroom.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #4 - All Saints Pre-Kindergarten Program (four years of age) offers a positive, nurturing environment to encourage our students to develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed as they transition to elementary school. Our curriculum focuses on spiritual, intellectual, social, creative, emotional and physical development. We offer Full Day 5 Day, Half Day 5 Day, and Half Day 4 Day.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #5 - All Saints offers a variety of enrichment programs and extracurricular activities. Our highly successful band program, under the direction of Mr. Barry Ward, continues to engage students from 4th - 8th grade.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #6 - All Saints cultivates a positive learning environment that encourages students to become active learners, finding opportunities to apply both knowledge and skills to problem-solving. With sensitivity to the needs of the individual, All Saints nurtures and encourages each child to grow and attain his or her highest potential.
- All Saints Catholic School, a 2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, has been providing excellence in Catholic education for over sixty years.
- Our mission at All Saints is to develop the potential of every student within a secure, faith-based environment with a curriculum designed to offer each student a balanced program engendering spiritual growth, intellectual excellence, physical development, and social responsibility.
- From Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade, our tradition of academic excellence will provide your child with a solid foundation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,032|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Joyce D'Eugenio|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Award-winning Band, Battle of the Books, CYO Basketball, CYO Cheerleading, CYO Track, Math Club, National Junior Honor Society, Newspaper Club, Peace & Justice Players, Safety Patrols (grades 5-6), Schola, Scouting, Student Council Association, Yearbook Club, Youth Group|
Club or Organization:
- 2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
- Academic excellence in a Catholic environment
- K-8 STEM programs
- ActivBoards in every classroom from Pre-K through middle school
- Middle School Robotics Club
- Elementary (4th/5th grade) Robotics Club (coming in 2020)
- Robotics programming course for all 7th and 8th grade students
- Middle school one-to-one computer device program
- Middle school "House System"
- Athletic and after school enrichment programs
- Fully accredited by the Virginia Council for Private Education
- Tuition assistance opportunities
- Licensed Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Commitment to community outreach
- Extended Day Program, before/after school
- Selected by Today's Catholic Teacher magazine as January/February 2011 School of the Month
- 2014 National Catholic Education Association Distinguished Teacher Award - Mrs. Vickie Coyle
- 2019 Catholic Business Network Prince William - Teacher of the Year, Mrs. Suzanne Blair (Art)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Great school! Three children across the grades...all well prepared for academic rigors of high school. Low student-teacher ratio in middle school. Caring, welcoming environment and an incredibly responsive faculty and staff.
- Posted by Parent - ialet19
Excellent school. Our family has been part of the community for 11 years. Great teachers, faculty, and community.
- Posted by Parent - tzaho
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.