The Merit School Of Manassas
The Merit School Of Manassas Photo #3 - Clifford visited during the Scholastic Book Fair. Book Fairs are held twice a year--once in the fall and once in the spring.
The Merit School Of Manassas Photo #4 - Children enjoy a wide variety of activities daily, each chosen to enhance learning and motor skills.
The Merit School Of Manassas Photo #5 - Playdough and gak are available daily to strenghten and improve fine motor skills in our preschoolers.
The Merit School Of Manassas Photo #6 - The sensory table is filled with a variety of materials such as sand, water, rice, pasta or dirt throughout the year.
The Merit School Of Manassas Photo #7 - Apple Tree has one of the largest playgrounds in the area. The children enjoy the opportunity to run and play with friends every day!
The Merit School of Manassas has a proven record with 35 years of learning for children from infantacy through kindergarten. At The Merit School of Manassas we: * Include our families and the community in the educational process.
*Provide challenging and invdividualized curricula that encourages students' creativity and love of learning *Promote character building and problem solving skills * Foster our students' feelings of self-esteem, self-worth, and respect for others *Establish a safe and supportive learning environment that accepts and respects diversity.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 40 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Merit School of Manassas offers a curriculum designed to meet the developmental needs of your child and incorporates creative play in our well equipped classrooms and playgrounds. We pride oursleves on forming close and caring relationships with each and every one of our students.
- Our quality componenets include:
- *A highly qualified, dedicated and experienced staff
- *Low teacher/student ratio
- *An enriched curriculumthat exceeds the Virginia Standards of Learning
- *Specialty teachers in areas such as Technology, Spanish, Music and Creative Movement
- *Individualized instruction as well as small group learning
- *Yearly standardized testing of students in Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Montessori programs
- *Edcuational field trip program
- *Parent-Teacher Orgainzation
- *School Improvement Plan to monitor ongoing progress and continuous improvement
Endorse The Merit School Of Manassas. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.