Heritage Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Heritage Christian School is one of many educational institutions in Prince William County.
- It is our mission to provide the best well-rounded education experience in our county.
- A student's education must include academic training, physical training, and spiritual training to properly equip them to succeed in life. Academics, though not our only pursuit, is an important part of that training and its results are measurable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English, AP US Government|
|Average SAT score||1360|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Lands End uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,700|
|Admissions Director||Brian Kosa|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Bible Quizzing, Honor Society, ODACS, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Elementary Band, Elementary Choir, General Music Class, Junior and Senior High Choirs and Ensembles, Junior High Handchimes, Private Instrumental Lessons, Private Piano, Private Voice Lessons, Recorders, Senior High Handbells
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Heritage Christian School is one of many educational institutions in Prince William County. It is our mission to provide the best well-rounded education experience in our county. A student's education must include academic training, physical training, and spiritual training to properly equip them to succeed in life. Academics, though not our only pursuit, is an important part of that training and its results are measurable.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
14836 Ashdale Ave
Woodbridge, VA 22193
(703)670-7127 4.1 PK-12
- Triangle Grades: PK-11 | 85 students
4345 Inn St
Triangle, VA 22172
(703)221-2016 6.5 PK-11
Very friendly staff, dedicated teachers. This school is well worth the tuition. I''d recommend Heritage Christian School to any parent. They will challenge your child academically, and physically. They have a great music program. It seems every student can play an instrument or two. For a small school they really do well to offer competitive team sports for boys and girls. They know what they believe in and don't deviate from it.
- Posted by Parent - pesti
I absolutely love this school. It is so hard to send your child off to have their little minds filled with whatever surrounds them and what is taught to them. I know my child is getting a wholesome background and solid education. My first grader can read chapter books thanks to the A-beca program here at Heritage. The standardized test score speak for the quality of education here. Most importantly, I know my children are loved when they go to this school and church. I read about all the crazy stuff that goes on in the public schools and I am so thankful for Heritage.
- Posted by Parent - knile
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.