Prince William Academy
Prince William Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
Academics and Faculty
(White PWA polo shirt and blue bottoms. )
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Basketball, Chess, Dance, Engineering for Kids Program, French Club, Martial arts class, Musical Instruments, Small Group Tutoring, Soccer, Structured After School Program, Tennis
- Prince William Academy prepares students for a rapidly changing global environment.
- Our curriculum is set one grade level ahead of the public school standard and our teachers successfuly provide differentiated learning that incorporates elements of Montessori, IB, and digital technologies.Our phonics based curriculum begins with our 2 year old students along with our language program (Spanish, Arabic, and Mandarin) through the 8th grade.
- Our hands-on approach to curriculum aligns with the standards of the International Baccalaureate's Primary Years Program (candidate school).
- The educational environment at Prince William Academy is designed to celebrate the uniqueness of each child and every family in our community.
- Prince William Academy is accredited by the Virginia Council for Private Schools, the Virginia Independent Schools Association, the National Association for the Education of Young Children, American Camp Association, Southern Association of Independent Schools and recently became certified through SEVIS which is overseen by the Department of Homeland Security.
Endorse Prince William Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards