Christ Chapel Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (703) 670-3822
- Christ Chapel Academy exists to provide a high quality, Christ centered, biblically based education in which students can grow in wisdom, in stature and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord in order that they may extend the servant life of Christ to their community and the world.
- Christ Chapel Academy desires to be recognized and sought as a premier Christian School reaching, teaching and unleashing our future world leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||466 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-6 | 133 students
1424 G Street
Woodbridge, VA 22191
(703) 491-3810 2.6 PK-6
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-12 | 214 students
14836 Ashdale Ave
Woodbridge, VA 22193
(703) 670-7127 1.1 PK-12
I recommend this school because the quality of academics programs are perfect for the children. I also worked with A Beka Book in Fajardo , PR I am spanish teacher, but I taught Math, History from A Beka Book. Also I am pastor's wife from Fajardo Baptist Church in Fajardo, PR.
- Posted by Teacher - sonia
I recommend this school because of the high quality academics, and the educational clubs (Speech, Math, Geography, and Spelling) and the safe environment it provides for my daughter. Mrs. Sansoni is awesome.
- Posted by Parent - elega
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?