Christ Chapel Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Christ Chapel Academy exists to provide a high quality, Christ centered, biblically based education in which students can grow in wisdom, in stature and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord in order that they may extend the servant life of Christ to their community and the world.
- Christ Chapel Academy desires to be recognized and sought as a premier Christian School reaching, teaching and unleashing our future world leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||508 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-6 | 133 students
1424 G Street
Woodbridge, VA 22191
(703)491-3810 2.6 PK-6
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
14836 Ashdale Ave
Woodbridge, VA 22193
(703)670-7127 1.1 PK-12
I recommend this school because the quality of academics programs are perfect for the children. I also worked with A Beka Book in Fajardo , PR I am spanish teacher, but I taught Math, History from A Beka Book. Also I am pastor's wife from Fajardo Baptist Church in Fajardo, PR.
- Posted by Teacher - sonia
I recommend this school because of the high quality academics, and the educational clubs (Speech, Math, Geography, and Spelling) and the safe environment it provides for my daughter. Mrs. Sansoni is awesome.
- Posted by Parent - elega
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.