Calvary Christian School
- The mission of Calvary Christian School is to establish a partnership with Christian parents to provide for their kindergarten, elementary, middle school and high school students' Christian education.
- The school endeavors to develop a Christian world view in the student through an integrated curriculum of Biblical truth as the foundation for all academic instruction, extra-curricular activities, and social interaction.
- Emphasis is given to each student's total development, including his personal commitment and service to Jesus Christ, encouraging the students to allow their character to conform to the character of Christ, and helping the student achieve academic excellence.
- It is in using this foundation that we hope each student will impact this world for Jesus Christ.
- Calvary Christian School is a dynamic ministry devoted to providing an outstanding Christian education to the students who attend the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Average SAT score||1280|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(See Schol Website for Uniform Code by Level)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 28 / Aug. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,120|
|Tuition Notes||We offer AM/PM Care, lunch program, strings, jeyboard, band. Each has an additional fee if needed by the family.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||John Wallace|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Boys and Girls Basketball, Girls Volleyball, Guitar Club, Keyboard, Missions Trips, Strategic Game Club, Strings|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DumfriesGrades: 9-12 | 647 students
17700 Dominican Drive
Dumfries, VA 22026
- WoodbridgeGrades: PK-12 | 391 students
14510 Spriggs Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22193
- TriangleGrades: K-9 | 327 students
18825 Fuller Hts Rd
Triangle, VA 22172
- AlexandriaGrades: PK-8 | 298 students
6811 Beulah St
Alexandria, VA 22310
- WoodbridgeGrades: NS-8 | 245 students
3480 Commission Court
Woodbridge, VA 22192
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.