Oak Hill Christian School
- At Oak Hill Christian School students are taught to read well, to write with clarity and style, to speak persuasively, and to express what they have learned in all subjects.
- Students enjoy what they are learning because our teachers enjoy what they are teaching.
- Kindergarteners and 3 and 4 year old preschoolers learn to read using an outstanding phonics program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Robert Thoburn|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Debate, Drama, School Newspaper, Voice Ensemble Debate, Drama, Voice Ensemble, School Newspaper,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ViennaGrades: K-12 | 400 students
1624 Hunter Mill Road
Vienna, VA 22182
- RestonGrades: PK-6
10800 Parkridge Blvd.
Reston, VA 20191
- HerndonGrades: K-8 | 591 students
750 Peachtree Street
Herndon, VA 20170
- AshburnGrades: PK-8 | 406 students
21673 Beaumeade Circle, Suite 600
Ashburn, VA 20147
- RestonGrades: PK-8 | 210 students
10742 Sunset Hills Road
Reston, VA 20190
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.