- Mission Virginia Academy exists to prepare students for their best life by introducing them to a faith relationship with Christ and thoroughly preparing them for His service.
- Vision We see young people fulfilling their God-given purposes; impacting the world with their faith, intellect, and God-given abilities.
- Core Objectives Faith We unashamedly believe every child`s best life is found in relationship and service to God.
- We teach the truths of God`s Word in an age-appropriate and creative way and stress the importance of living out Godly character.
- We want our students to become productive citizens with the ability to lead and serve others well. Scholarship Academic excellence is a priority.
- Beginning with preschool, students are taught reading by a superior phonetic approach, which not only provides a foundation for comprehension but also critical thinking skills.
- We want our students not only to be great thinkers and problem solvers, but also equipped to apply their learning to everyday life and make use of the latest technology. All students are challenged to excel at their highest level possible while also being given needed support to overcome learning deficiencies and differences. Purpose It is our firm belief that every child is endowed with unique ability and purpose.
- Our job is to help them discover them both.
- Therefore, we seek to provide a variety of opportunities for each child to find his/her area of greatness that by the time they leave Virginia Academy, they are well on their way to achieving their God-given purpose.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||529 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1028|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Kindergarten - HS students wear PE, casual, and chapel uniforms.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Associate||Wendy Hunt|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||19 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Advisory Program, Chapel, Field Trips, Leadership Club, Mission Trips, National Elementary Honor Society, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Praise & Worship Band, STEM, STEM Club, Student Council, Youth Group
Arts and Music Programs:
Enrichment Program, Guitar, Orff Ensemble, Performing Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Extended Care, Summer Camp
- Virginia Academy is a dually accredited, college preparatory Christian School; serving families with children in PreK through high school. It is our mission to offer our students the very best teachers, curriculum and programming, and learning environment; helping them to become and achieve their very best. At Virginia Academy, students from all around the world are growing in their faith and being thoroughly prepared for their most fruitful and purpose filled lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashburn Grades: K-8 | 427 students
21370 St Theresa Ln
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703)729-3577 3.2 K-8