Montessori education provides your child with a love of learning and discovery throughout critical stages in the early years.
At our Guidepost Montessori school in Herndon, VA, we give your child the supportive and challenging environment they need in order to thrive.
Designed for infants and toddlers, our Montessori education programs offer opportunities to learn, explore, and grow in a safe environment.
Guidepost Montessori at Herndon is a growing community located in a thriving neighborhood of Loudoun County, VA.
Discover more about our accredited, authentic Montessori school in Herndon with a tour today.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 98 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Herndon is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Herndon offers a nurturing and educational environment for toddlers (16 months to 3 years) and young children (3 to 6 years old). Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Herndon, VA? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care and preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Herndon can provide a nurturing environment for your child and prepare them for success at elementary school, and beyond.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori At Herndon?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori At Herndon is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori At Herndon. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.