Fairfax Collegiate Summer Program
- Since 1993, the Fairfax Collegiate summer program has provided students with challenging and engaging enrichment courses in writing, mathematics, test prep, speech and debate, programming, engineering, web design, robotics, video filmmaking, art and photography.
- Small classes, running for two weeks at a time throughout the summer, take place in a relaxed and informal atmosphere at our thirteen locations around the Northern Virginia area.
- Courses are built around creative activities that are fun and entertaining as well as informative.
- Summer program instructors include undergraduate and graduate students at leading universities, as well as area public and private school teachers.
- They take into account each student's interests and needs, and students are able to get help from a teacher at any time.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-9|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||4095 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||350 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs will vary based on number of classes attended over summer.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blacksburg Grades: K-8 | 118 students
2500 N Main St
Blacksburg, VA 24060
(540)552-6693 202.7 K-8
- Charlottesville Grades: NS-12 | 893 students
2132 Ivy Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(434)296-5106 88.6 NS-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.