Cardinal Montessori School
- Cardinal Montessori School (CMS) is the oldest AMS affiliated Montessori school in Prince William County with roots back to 1959. Our school is committed to assist each child to reach his/her full potential in the areas of child development.
- Our philosophy begins with a belief that a child comes to us with unlimited potential and must be treated with respect and dignity as the adult they are to become.
- The most important qualities a child develops in our classes are self-confidence, self-esteem, independence, self-discipline, thinking skills, and a love of learning.
- Each child is taught that they are capable of making decisions that influence them and that they are responsible for the decisions made.
Cardinal Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Must be former, current or enrolled in fall to attend|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Under Five $6,000 Tuition Over Five $8,500 Extended Day Care: Extra Under Five $5,300. Over Five $3,200.|
|Admissions Director||Erick V. Gallegos|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Grades: NS | 126 students
13506 Minnieville Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22192
(703)670-8695 2.7 NS
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.