Lake Ridge KinderCare
Tel: (703) 491-1100
The teachers here at the Tackett's Mill KinderCare have a combination of over 110 years with the company! We all believe consistently being here for the children is an essential part of their learning.
The teachers are dedicated to the classroom curriculum and teaching the children who are in their care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We here at the KinderCare in Tackett's Mill enjoy a family oriented center with teachers who are dedicated to being a consistent part of your families' life. We pride ourselves on the longevity of our team. We welcome families to come and experience how special our center is. The environment for learning is rich with hands on experiences. We have an open door policy for our families who can join us for activities and daily fun.
- The Tackett's Mill KinderCare is located across the street from the quiet Tackett's Mill shopping center. Our center is set back from the street with a large parking lot for the families to access the center safe from passing cars. The center has a keypad entrance, visitors must ring the bell and be allowed to enter the building. Our playground is backed to tree reserve with two over-sized playgrounds, giving the children a safe place to play.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Spanish
- PWC Yes and NACCRRA ACNNYN ARMY AND DOD FAMILIES!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-K | 31 students
13420 Minnieville Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22192
(703) 670-2500 1.8 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.