St. Paul VI Catholic High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,193 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,290
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Paul VI in the News - 11/24/2022Visit this page on our website for all news articles regarding PVI - www.paulvi.net/about/pvi-in-the-news
St. Paul VI Catholic High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Forensics/Debate, Gaming Club, German Club, It's Academic, Italian Club, Jazz Band, Junior Classical League, Junior Math League, Latin Honor Society, Literary Arts Magazine, Liturgical Musicians, Model Judiciary, Model UN, Multicultural Club, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Panther Pals--Options Club, SGA (Student Government), Spanish Club, Spanish Honor Society, Student Ambassadors, VI Man (School Spirit), Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Cappies, Concert Band, Concert Choir, Guitar Club, Improv, International Thespian Society, PVI Players (Drama), Show Choir, Wind Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Catholic Athletes for Christ, Intramurals
Paul VI students aren`t just ready for college. They are ready for life. Our students are hands-on with their education, taking their lessons from the textbook or classroom. PVI students expand their hearts and minds through our challenging curriculum, our mission to serve, and by regularly practicing their faith.
There is a reason we say we "practice" our faith. It is an ongoing relationship, developing over time.PVI gives students the chance to deepen their individual relationships with God. They learn what their faith means to them through worship, meaningful service, and opportunities for retreats and missions.
The Fine Arts Department promotes social skills, creative thinking problem solving, self-expression, risktaking, and cooperative learning. The Fine Arts Department has developed courses both to introduce students to the arts and to allow students with special performing talents to interests to develop them. Many courses will satisfy the Fine Art requirement and have no prerequisites. Students who possess a desire to further their talents in bands, strings, choir, acting, or art are encouraged to seek instructor approval as they may take more advanced courses in Fine Arts.
The athletic program at St. Paul VI Catholic High School is an extension of our school`s mission and in turn, the mission of the Church. Paul VI offers students the opportunity to play various sports at a competitive level. Through athletics, students learn the value of teamwork, competition, and hard work, as well as how to deal with failure and adversity.
- A lesson lights a spark that becomes a student`s lifelong passion.
- A service project turns into an enduring commitment to serving others.
- A role on a championship team inspires leadership off the field or court.
- A moment in prayer leads to a lasting journey of faith.
- With our patron St. Francis de Sales as an example, we live out our pledge to grow in grace and wisdom by developing the habits of lifelong learners and spiritual seekers. This is not only true for our students-our faculty teach these traits by example.
- A PVI education inspires both the head and heart to grow in amazing ways.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul VI Catholic High School cost?
St. Paul VI Catholic High School's tuition is approximately $19,290 for private students.
What sports does St. Paul VI Catholic High School offer?
St. Paul VI Catholic High School offers 19 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track and Wrestling. St. Paul VI Catholic High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for most sports offered.
What is St. Paul VI Catholic High School's ranking?
St. Paul VI Catholic High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for: Largest student body, Most AP courses offered, Most sports offered and Most extracurriculars offered.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul VI Catholic High School?
The application deadline for St. Paul VI Catholic High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul VI Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards