Hillcrest Christian School
- Hillcrest Christian School is unabashedly committed to being Christ-centered and rooted in those truths which do not change -- leading students to develop a Christian world view.
- Our programs are sequential beginning at Pre-K-3 and continue through 12th grade.
- Academically, we expect our students to master the knowledge and skills needed to assure their success in college.
- Hillcrest Christian School is dedicated to reaching students for Christ, teaching the excellence of academics, and incorporating Christlike values in all extracurricular activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||608 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- HCS was established as a non-denominational coed school in 1971 and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the Southern Association of Independent Schools, and the Mid- South Association of Independent Schools. We offer programs for K-3 through 12th grade, as well as after-school childcare for our students through grade 12.Above all, Hillcrest Christian School is committed to being Christ-centered, rooted in unchanging Biblical truths, and dedicated to leading students to view life from a Christian perspective. Academically, students are expected to master the knowledge and skills needed to ensure success in college.Our curriculum is college preparatory; therefore, each graduate must be accepted to at least one college or university of his or her choice before graduation. Furthermore, students must complete at least 10 community service hours for each year of grades 9 through 12 in order to receive a diploma from HCS.The Hillcrest campus is strategically located where Jackson and Byram converge; we serve students who live throughout the metro area, including Pearl, Raymond, Florence, and Flora, among other cities and towns in central Mississippi.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Grades: NS-12 | 262 students
101 W Northside Dr
Clinton, MS 39056
(601)910-5990 7.9 NS-12
- Raymond Grades: PK-12 | 486 students
2894 Raymond Bolton Rd
Raymond, MS 39154
(601)857-5568 9.4 PK-12
- Jackson Grades: PK-5 | 151 students
3424 Robinson Street
Jackson, MS 39209
(601)922-1184 5.7 PK-5
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.