Hillcrest Christian School
- Hillcrest Christian School is unabashedly committed to being Christ-centered and rooted in those truths which do not change -- leading students to develop a Christian world view.
- Our programs are sequential beginning at Pre-K-3 and continue through 12th grade.
- Academically, we expect our students to master the knowledge and skills needed to assure their success in college.
- Hillcrest Christian School is dedicated to reaching students for Christ, teaching the excellence of academics, and incorporating Christlike values in all extracurricular activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||608 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Grades: PK-12 | 224 students
101 W Northside Dr
Clinton, MS 39056
(601)910-5990 7.9 PK-12
- Raymond Grades: NS-12 | 501 students
2894 Raymond Bolton Rd
Raymond, MS 39154
(601)857-5568 9.4 NS-12
- Jackson Grades: PK-5 | 151 students
3424 Robinson Street
Jackson, MS 39209
(601)922-1184 5.7 PK-5
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?