- Top Ranked MS School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 1,162 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At the heart of Jackson Academy's mission is a balanced, nurturing college-prepatory education for every student. The pursuit of 21st century readiness and innovation complements historically recognized educational pricnciples and well-loved traditions. While JA retains a traditional curriculum focus, the school embraces an atmosphere of constant improvement to bring the best possible experiences to students. JA strives to be not just the leading independent school in Mississippi, but to be a national example for teaching and learning.
- Jackson Academy is the first school in the Southeast to offer computing devies (MacBook Air or iPad) for each student in Kindergarten to twelfth grade through the Apple one-to-one program. Students in first through eighth grades study in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) labs. The loabs, along with the supporting, robust curriculum, expose students to science, math, and other subjects, such as robotics engineering, in ways that are fun, engaging, and build life skills necessary for succes in the 21st century.
- The JA Way includes being positive, collaborative, progressive, and student-centered. At Jackson Academy, no one goes it alone. Here, you are surrounded by a community of supporters - all dedicated to helping you identify your greatest talents, develop your particular gifts, and live with a strong sense of faith and purpose. All of us, all behind you, with all our hearts. All For One...that's the JA Way.
Endorse Jackson Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards