New Jerusalem Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- New Jerusalem Christian Academy serves 252 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of New Jerusalem Christian Academy is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: PK-6 | 219 students
1109 Cooper Road
Jackson, MS 39212
(601)371-2728 11.8 PK-6
- Jackson Grades: 1-12 | 86 students
402 Wesley Ave
Jackson, MS 39202
(601)709-1310 5.2 1-12
- Jackson Grades: PK-K | 126 students
5301 Old Canton Rd
Jackson, MS 39211
(601)956-3736 0.7 PK-K
- Mobile Grades: PK-12 | 2975 students
8650 Tanner Williams road
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)633-7267 7.9 PK-12
I love this school! My children get a quality, Christian education for a lower cost than in other similar schools in the area. Not only is there a focus on academics and spirituality, the extracirricular activities allow the children to become well-rounded citizens.
- Posted by Parent - k_lfr
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.