- Cares Center vision is a Mississippi in which children are nurtured in healthy families and communities.
- Cares Center mission is to improve the lives of children and families by providing a continuum of compassionate, measurable and effective behavioral health and social services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-10|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: PK | 64 students
733 N Flag Chapel Rd
Jackson, MS 39209
(601) 922-5530 5 PK
- Clinton Grades: NS-12 | 262 students
101 W Northside Dr
Clinton, MS 39056
(601) 910-5990 8.6 NS-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.