- Cares Center vision is a Mississippi in which children are nurtured in healthy families and communities.
- Cares Center mission is to improve the lives of children and families by providing a continuum of compassionate, measurable and effective behavioral health and social services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: 1-12 | 153 students
4080 Old Canton Rd
Jackson, MS 39216
(601)982-2812 1.7 1-12
- Jackson Grades: PK-1 | 70 students
733 N Flag Chapel Rd
Jackson, MS 39209
(601)922-5530 5 PK-1
- Clinton Grades: PK-12 | 224 students
101 W Northside Dr
Clinton, MS 39056
(601)910-5990 8.6 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.