Jackson Preparatory School
- Jackson Prep's primary goal is to provide a college preparatory curriculum designed to challenge the average to above-average student.
- The school's commitment to academic excellence is enhanced by strong co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and events.
- The school believes in developing in its students spiritual values in accordance with Judeo-Christian principles, a sense of fair play, and the qualities of responsible citizenship.
- Jackson Preparatory School creates an environment where teachers and students are valued as individuals, where differences are respected, and talents are developed.
- At Jackson Prep education is not an end in itself but a means to the individual's fulfillment as a contributing member of the world community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||873 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belden Grades: NS-12 | 616 students
5440 Endville Road
Belden, MS 38826
(662)844-8604 160.3 NS-12
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 901 students
7601 Old Canton Road
Madison, MS 39110
(601)856-4455 11.5 PK-12