- Hartfield Academy is a Christ-centered college preparatory school with a vision and calling to assist families in nurturing children academically, emotionally and spiritually, while propelling them to live passionately for Christ before and after graduation.
- We serve grades K3 through 12th. Our Mission: A Christ-centered, college preparatory school which was created to help families prepare their young people academically, emotionally and spiritually to pursue the next stages of their lives with a passion for learning, for putting others ahead of self, and for the living and active Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||120 teachers|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP English, AP English Lit, AP U.S. Government, AP U.S. History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
TRON Robitics, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Madrigal Singers, Spring Musical
Our Vision: To be a school that prepares students to impact their world by helping them discover and embrace their identity in Christ as they align their God-given purpose and passion with an intellectual preparedness that is unparalleled.
Our Philosophy: The aim of true Christian education is to encourage the pursuit of knowing God, His created world, and the expressed order found therein. It engages and challenges the mind and heart along the higher paths of intellection while building the heart`s capacity for inspiration and revelation. A student who connects the facts, concepts, and principles of a Christ-centered education in a purpose driven and faith integrating catechism for life is challenged to address how he makes decisions in work and scholarship, his admission and acknowledgement of his own place in history, and his character development in light of his commitment to faith in Christ. A Christ-centered education affects every area of a student`s life and learning as he develops spiritually, academically, morally, socially and physically.
- Truth - We believe that Jesus Christ is the author of all truth. We strive to create a culture where truth is pursued, lived and championed in the classroom and in life.Scriptures: John 8:31, 14:6. 17:7 and Daniel 1:8
- Excellence - We believe that God is excellent and desires and deserves our best in all we do. We strive to offer our absolute best in everything, to the glory of GodScriptures: Titus 3:8, Psalm 8:1, I Peter 2:9, I Peter 4:11, I Corinthians 10:31 and Colossians 3:17
- Service - We believe service follows the example of Jesus Christ and is the key to greatness. We strive to emulate Christ by serving others ahead of self.Scriptures: Ephesians 6:7, John 12:26, Galatians 5:13, Philippians 2:1-3, Daniel 3:17, 1:40, 6:20.
- Leadership - We believe God uses people to influence and change the world for His kingdom purposes. We strive to create courageous leaders who make wise choices, who lead by example and who serve as salt and light in the world.Scriptures: Romans 12:8, Matthew 5:13-16; Daniel 1:17-21, and Daniel 2: 48-49
- Honor - We believe God calls us to respect those He has placed in authority and to value all people because He made man in His image. We strive to create a culture where authority is respected, people are valued, and our students learn to live honorably.Scriptures: Leviticus 19:32, Exodus 20:12, Romans 13:1; I Samuel 2:30; I Peter 2:17; Ephesians 6:1-3
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Grades: NS-12 | 262 students
101 W Northside Dr
Clinton, MS 39056
(601) 910-5990 11.4 NS-12
Good morning. I am inquiring about your curriculum for special needs students. My 16 year old son has some autism, but he is independent and functional. Does your school offer classes, tutoring and a curriculum that will meet his needs? Thank you Nicole ONeal
- Posted by Parent - nicol