Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Hartfield Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Mississippi for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
TRON Robitics, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Madrigal Singers, Spring Musical
Our Vision: To be a school that prepares students to impact their world by helping them discover and embrace their identity in Christ as they align their God-given purpose and passion with an intellectual preparedness that is unparalleled.
Our Philosophy: The aim of true Christian education is to encourage the pursuit of knowing God, His created world, and the expressed order found therein. It engages and challenges the mind and heart along the higher paths of intellection while building the heart`s capacity for inspiration and revelation. A student who connects the facts, concepts, and principles of a Christ-centered education in a purpose driven and faith integrating catechism for life is challenged to address how he makes decisions in work and scholarship, his admission and acknowledgement of his own place in history, and his character development in light of his commitment to faith in Christ. A Christ-centered education affects every area of a student`s life and learning as he develops spiritually, academically, morally, socially and physically.
- Truth - We believe that Jesus Christ is the author of all truth. We strive to create a culture where truth is pursued, lived and championed in the classroom and in life.Scriptures: John 8:31, 14:6. 17:7 and Daniel 1:8
- Excellence - We believe that God is excellent and desires and deserves our best in all we do. We strive to offer our absolute best in everything, to the glory of GodScriptures: Titus 3:8, Psalm 8:1, I Peter 2:9, I Peter 4:11, I Corinthians 10:31 and Colossians 3:17
- Service - We believe service follows the example of Jesus Christ and is the key to greatness. We strive to emulate Christ by serving others ahead of self.Scriptures: Ephesians 6:7, John 12:26, Galatians 5:13, Philippians 2:1-3, Daniel 3:17, 1:40, 6:20.
- Leadership - We believe God uses people to influence and change the world for His kingdom purposes. We strive to create courageous leaders who make wise choices, who lead by example and who serve as salt and light in the world.Scriptures: Romans 12:8, Matthew 5:13-16; Daniel 1:17-21, and Daniel 2: 48-49
- Honor - We believe God calls us to respect those He has placed in authority and to value all people because He made man in His image. We strive to create a culture where authority is respected, people are valued, and our students learn to live honorably.Scriptures: Leviticus 19:32, Exodus 20:12, Romans 13:1; I Samuel 2:30; I Peter 2:17; Ephesians 6:1-3
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Hartfield Academy often compared to?
Hartfield Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Park Place Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does Hartfield Academy offer?
Hartfield Academy offers 14 interscholastic sports: Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Hartfield Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Mississippi for most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for Hartfield Academy?
The application deadline for Hartfield Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hartfield Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards