Park Place Christian Academy
- Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 700 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students. Park Place Christian Academy is accredited by SACS/AdvancED and at the highest level by the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||700 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(neat and modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool--3252 Elementary--4932 Secondary - 5160 secondary--4080 discounts available for additional children, church members, and those paying in full|
|Admissions Director||Andi Cruthirds|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field
- Park Place Christian Academy's mission is to partner with parents to provide their children a Christ-centered education founded on the Bible which fosters spiritual development and instills the vision and practice of Christian excellence in academics, character, and service to others. Our faith in God is integrated throughout all of our programs and courses of study as a part of our Christian worldview. We believe as we integrate academic excellence with a passion for Christ we will develop a strong foundation for young leaders to uniquely shape the world in which we live.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: PK-K | 109 students
205 Mary Ann Dr
Brandon, MS 39042
(601)824-0281 3.4 PK-K
- Jackson Grades: PK-12 | 608 students
4060 S Siwell Rd
Jackson, MS 39212
(601)372-0149 15.4 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.