Brandon First Umc Kindergarten
- We strive to give your child love and discipline as they learn the love of our Heavenly Father.
- We use the ABEKA Curriculum, which is a phonics based reading and math readiness program.
- The curriculum is combined with playtime, arts and crafts, puzzles, blocks, games, etc.
- We have Bible stories, learn Bible verses, and have music outside the classroom one day per week.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pearl Grades: PK-12 | 700 students
201 Park Place Drive
Pearl, MS 39208
(601)939-6229 3.4 PK-12
- Brandon Grades: K | 71 students
8 Crosswoods Rd
Brandon, MS 39042
(601)825-7565 2.5 K
- Brandon Grades: PK-5 | 44 students
6035 Highway 25
Brandon, MS 39047
(601)992-4752 5.4 PK-5
- Canton Grades: PK-12 | 291 students
1 Nancy Drive
Canton, MS 39046
(601)859-5231 27.3 PK-12
- Mobile Grades: PK-12 | 2975 students
8650 Tanner Williams road
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)633-7267 8.7 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?