Brandon First Umc Kindergarten
- We strive to give your child love and discipline as they learn the love of our Heavenly Father.
- We use the ABEKA Curriculum, which is a phonics based reading and math readiness program.
- The curriculum is combined with playtime, arts and crafts, puzzles, blocks, games, etc.
- We have Bible stories, learn Bible verses, and have music outside the classroom one day per week.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pearl Grades: PK-12 | 700 students
201 Park Place Drive
Pearl, MS 39208
(601)939-6229 3.4 PK-12
- Brandon Grades: K | 71 students
8 Crosswoods Rd
Brandon, MS 39042
(601)825-7565 2.5 K
- Brandon Grades: PK-5 | 44 students
6035 Highway 25
Brandon, MS 39047
(601)992-4752 5.4 PK-5
- Canton Grades: PK-12 | 291 students
1 Nancy Drive
Canton, MS 39046
(601)859-5231 27.3 PK-12
- Mobile Grades: PK-12 | 2975 students
8650 Tanner Williams road
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)633-7267 8.7 PK-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.