Brandon First Umc Kindergarten
- We strive to give your child love and discipline as they learn the love of our Heavenly Father.
- We use the ABEKA Curriculum, which is a phonics based reading and math readiness program.
- The curriculum is combined with playtime, arts and crafts, puzzles, blocks, games, etc.
- We have Bible stories, learn Bible verses, and have music outside the classroom one day per week.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: K | 71 students
8 Crosswoods Rd
Brandon, MS 39042
(601) 825-7565 2.5 K
- Brandon Grades: PK-5 | 44 students
6035 Highway 25
Brandon, MS 39047
(601) 992-4752 5.4 PK-5
- Canton Grades: PK-12 | 291 students
1 Nancy Drive
Canton, MS 39046
(601) 859-5231 27.3 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.