Brandon First Umc Kindergarten
- We strive to give your child love and discipline as they learn the love of our Heavenly Father.
- We use the ABEKA Curriculum, which is a phonics based reading and math readiness program.
- The curriculum is combined with playtime, arts and crafts, puzzles, blocks, games, etc.
- We have Bible stories, learn Bible verses, and have music outside the classroom one day per week.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pearl Grades: PK-12 | 700 students
201 Park Place Drive
Pearl, MS 39208
(601)939-6229 3.4 PK-12
- Brandon Grades: K | 71 students
8 Crosswoods Rd
Brandon, MS 39042
(601)825-7565 2.5 K
- Brandon Grades: PK-5 | 44 students
6035 Highway 25
Brandon, MS 39047
(601)992-4752 5.4 PK-5
- Canton Grades: PK-12 | 291 students
1 Nancy Drive
Canton, MS 39046
(601)859-5231 27.3 PK-12
- Mobile Grades: PK-12 | 2975 students
8650 Tanner Williams road
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)633-7267 8.7 PK-12
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.