Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary-st Paul
Tel: (319) 469-3881
- Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary School is a God-Centered school, with Gospel values being central to our theme and purpose.
- The Diocese of Davenport will continue to base expectations of student learning on rigorous standards of academic excellence which address each child's developmental needs, and are rooted in Gospel values and Catholic Church teachings.
- The faculty at Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary is eager to develop a learning program of academic excellence and to provide a Christian atmosphere to help student develop spiritually as well as physically, emotionally, and intellectually.
- We strive to develop a curriculum based on Catholic Christian principles and to help the students at Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary School develop a value system determined by these principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Point Grades: K-6 | 171 students
413 Avenue C
West Point, IA 52656
(319) 837-6131 5.8 K-6
- Fort Madison Grades: PK-12 | 316 students
2600 Avenue A
Fort Madison, IA 52627
(319) 372-2486 13.1 PK-12
- Mount Pleasant Grades: K-12 | 84 students
1505 E Washington St
Mount Pleasant, IA 52641
(319) 385-4613 13.4 K-12
- Fort Madison Grades: NS | 78 students
2213 Avenue J
Fort Madison, IA 52627
(319) 372-6428 13.7 NS
- Burlington Grades: K-12 | 403 students
700 S Roosevelt Ave
Burlington, IA 52601
(319) 754-8431 20 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?