Hope Christian Academy
Tel: (701) 225-3919
- Hope Christian Academy was founded in 1981 as a non-denominational school for students in preschool through grade eight.
- HCA is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International, the North Dakota High School Activities Association and is approved by the State of North Dakota.
- All instructors are certified through accredited colleges and universities. The purpose of Hope Christian Academy is to teach that the Lord Jesus Christ is preeminent in every aspect of life, including education.
- This comprehensive principle underlies every aspect of academic study, each activity, and all of school life.
- There is a clear, critical difference between the Biblical and secular viewpoints on a subject.
- Even though the facts of knowledge are identical for both, Hope Christian Academy teaches that no subject can be taught in the totality of its truth when the Creator is denied or ignored.
- Knowledge is purified by sound academic education and a wholesome activity program which are integrated with a Biblical viewpoint.
- Hope Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies or scholarship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.