Ic Catholic Prep
- Under the patronage and example of our Blessed Mother, Immaculate Conception High School inspires students to live the Catholic faith in service to their school and community.
- Our faith community offers endless opportunities, so our young men and women are well prepared to confidently face life's challenges, enabling them to live meaningful lives and make a positive difference in the world.
- The purpose of Immaculate Conception High School is to encourage students to achieve his/her maximum potential through a college-oriented curriculum designed to develop the whole person.
- These goals include: Catholic formation; intellectual, emotional and physical development; social consciousness; and cultural awareness.
- With this purpose in mind, students, faculty, administration, and parents of Immaculate Conception High School work together under the patronage of the Blessed Mother to form a worshipping, learning, serving, and loving Christ-centered community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Heights Grades: 9-12 | 928 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847)392-4050 13.8 9-12
- Lombard Grades: 9-12 | 664 students
19W070 16th Street
Lombard, IL 60148
(630)627-6930 3.9 9-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.