Immaculate Conception Grade School
- Immaculate Conception Grade School is an educational ministry of Immaculate Conception Parish, our purpose is to prepare our students for lives of leadership and service guided by Catholic principles.
- We strive to teach our students that in pursuing their greatest potential and sharing God's love, they will make the world a better place.
- Immaculate Conception Grade School merges a strong academic program with rich faith formation to maxamize each student's potential.
- All students are encouraged to develop their faith through devotion to the values that strengthen our Christian life - to know the gospel message of Jesus, to deepen our connection to our Father through worship, to celebrate our faith with others through community, and to share God's love with others through service.
- ICGS works to support growth through a program attending to the whole child.
- While students are challenged to meet high academic expectations, we also recognize and cherish each child as unique and look to their individual needs.
- Creating an environment of love, faith, and justice in which education can flourish is our priority.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1