Walther Christian Academy
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 320 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,450
- Average class size: 80 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 13 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform dress with variety options)
Finances and Admission
- BENEFITS OF A WALTHER EDUCATION
- Experience More. Unlike any other area school can, we methodically empower you to explore and enhance your individual intellect, spirituality, leadership abilities, athleticism, musicality, artistry, and even stagecraft – sometimes all during the same school day – as our faculty, staff and coaches collaborate to ensure you have the opportunity to discover your personal potential (and maybe even yourself) by experiencing as many curriculars and extracurriculars as your young heart desires.
- Grow in a Collegiate Atmosphere. Managed class sizes, varied and advanced college-level courses, candid classroom discussions, accessible and collaborative faculty, and an accepting school-wide environment make Walther seem more like a university environment than a high school one, ultimately encouraging you to take some chances, to open your mind, and to grow more from your high school experience than you or your parents ever imagined possible.
- Change the World. Year after year, our seniors are consistently accepted into the best colleges and universities throughout Illinois and across the country, enabling them to acquire the credentials they need to pursue their dreams so that years from now, long after they’ve left Walther, these doctors, actors, soldiers, teachers, parents, entrepreneurs, disciples, civic leaders, musicians, pastors and overall compassionate human beings will change the world for the better.Connect with Anyone. The sheer diversity of Walther’s close-knit student body – their native cultures, their far-flung neighborhoods, their dynamic backgrounds, their remarkable life experiences – equips you with the empathy, communication skills and social awareness to meaningfully connect with anyone, anywhere, whether Life someday leads you to Cape Town or Dubai, Hong Kong or Barcelona, or simply into a meaningful encounter with someone far different than yourself.
- Become Who You Were Meant To Be. In addition to proactively adapting their daily teaching styles to how you individually learn best, our faculty – each genuinely expert in their subject matter, and every one personally invested in your growth – are always willing to work with you before and after school to ensure you develop the academic skills, knowledge, confidence and character to become the student God created you to be and the man or woman we know you are meant to be.
- Find God Here. Whether you come from a family that doesn’t practice a particular religion or one whose god is different than our own, you will find Christ here – in the classrooms, in the hallways, in the chapel music, in the new relationships you build with classmates and teachers, alike – and He will find you, enlighten you, comfort you, inspire you, and guide you, in good times and bad.
Endorse Walther Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards