Joseph Academy-melrose Park
Tel: (708) 345-4500
- Joseph Academy is a school serving the needs of young people with severe behavioral, emotional, and learning disabilities.
- Our program strives to give hope to our students to become successful in their learning environment.
- Joseph Academy provides an environment that is both nurturing and challenging.
- We seek to build students' self-esteem and productivity through a therapeutic program in which staff members constantly express respect and affection for them.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Heights Grades: K-9 | 232 students
2550 N Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 590-5700 16.7 K-9
- Chicago Grades: 2-12 | 47 students
6737 W Forest Preserve Ave
Chicago, IL 60634
(773) 286-6226 5.4 2-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.