Immaculate Conception-St. Joseph School
5.00 (1 review)
Prekindergarten - Grade 3: 1431 N. North Park Avenue; Grades 4- 8, Tot Program: 363 W. Hill Street
Chicago, IL 60610
Chicago, IL 60610
Tel: (312)944-0304 Ext. 109
- Immaculate Conception-St. Joseph provides a rigorous academic curriculum rooted in Catholic tradition and contemporary teaching methods.
- Our school promotes a diverse and inclusive environment, and instills social values of responsibility, compassion, and service to others.
- Faculty and students benefit from state-of-the-art facilities to support the cognitive, social, spiritual, and physical development of the whole child.
- Our unique co-teaching model and low student-to-teacher ratio allow for differentiated and personalized learning.
- We are a community of learners, teachers, and parents who share a common philosophy of cooperation, civility, and respect.
- Our goal is to create a community where every child develops the skills to succeed as faith-filled leaders in our contemporary world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 6|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,800|
|Tuition Notes||Before school and after school care programs are available for an additional cost. Financial Aid is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Corey Jacobson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Ballet, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, Chess, Debate Club, Kids' Table Cooking Class, Lego Master Builders, Robotics, Service Club, Student Council, Yearbook, Yoga
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Film Making, Musical Theater, Rock Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
An application for admission includes
- A $100.00 non-refundable fee
- A copy of the child`s birth certificate
- A copy of the child`s baptismal certificate (if applicable)
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Immaculate Conception-St. Joseph School also viewed these schools: Bennett Day School, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, British International School of Chicago-South Loop, Catherine Cook School and Chicago Grammar School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773)506-2097 0.7 NS-5
- Chicago Grades: NS-12 | 671 students
161 West 9th Street
Chicago, IL 60605
(773)998-2472 2.6 NS-12
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312)266-3381 0.1 NS-8
I have been lucky enough to have children attend ICSJ School for over 9 years. While my children have different personalities and learning styles, they have each been challenged and nurtured throughout their time at ICSJ. The Co-teaching model allows them to get the support they need to be successful students. The friendships they have formed are long lasting, and the parent community is our extended family in the city.
- Posted by Parent - chicagomom
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.