Immanuel Lutheran School
- Immanuel Lutheran School serves families within Immanuel Lutheran Church as well as non-member families within the Marshfield community.
- Our purpose is to create an educational environment for children based on a daily study of God's Word that will nurture faith and enable our students to develop into joyful, active Christians who demonstrate their faith by their love for the Lord and others and live lives of service for Him.
- In our school, we believe that teaching is most effective when it is directed to the whole child in an attempt to develop the full potential that God intends for every child.
- We strive to teach children from the spiritual, physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and aesthetic dimensions.
- Our shared vision for Immanuel Lutheran School is families, staff, and congregation working together as a team to provide excellence in Christ-centered education within a safe and nurturing environment- thus providing our students both spiritually and academically to serve God in their community and world.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marshfield Grades: NS-8 | 72 students
9529 State Highway 13
Marshfield, WI 54449
(715)676-2121 4.9 NS-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 60.3 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 59.6 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 95.6 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.