Immanuel Lutheran School
- Immanuel Lutheran School serves families within Immanuel Lutheran Church as well as non-member families within the Marshfield community.
- Our purpose is to create an educational environment for children based on a daily study of God's Word that will nurture faith and enable our students to develop into joyful, active Christians who demonstrate their faith by their love for the Lord and others and live lives of service for Him.
- In our school, we believe that teaching is most effective when it is directed to the whole child in an attempt to develop the full potential that God intends for every child.
- We strive to teach children from the spiritual, physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and aesthetic dimensions.
- Our shared vision for Immanuel Lutheran School is families, staff, and congregation working together as a team to provide excellence in Christ-centered education within a safe and nurturing environment- thus providing our students both spiritually and academically to serve God in their community and world.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marshfield Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
9529 State Highway 13
Marshfield, WI 54449
(715)676-2121 4.9 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 60.3 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 59.6 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 95.6 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.