Immanuel Lutheran School
Tel: (417) 232-4530
- Immanuel Lutheran School is an active mission of Immanuel Lutheran Church which exists to help its members grow in personal faith through the Holy Spirit and to share the love of God through the Gospel of Christ.
- The mission of Immanuel Lutheran School is to help parents “Train up a child in the way in which he should go.” Our goal is that each child in our school knows the love of Christ and that through His death and resurrection they receive forgiveness of sins and the gift of eternal life.
- Therefore, our lives are transformed into a new creation and our attitudes, our character, and our behavior must always reflect the love of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockton Grades: 3-12 | 18 students
10866 E Highway 32
Stockton, MO 65785
(417) 276-7185 19.4 3-12
- El Dorado Springs Grades: PK-12 | 143 students
1600 S Ohio St
El Dorado Springs, MO 64744
(417) 876-2201 25.3 PK-12
- Carthage Grades: PK-6 | 71 students
1156 Grand Ave
Carthage, MO 64836
(714) 358-2674 25.8 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.