Indian Mound School
- Indian Mound School serves 9 students in grades 8-11 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Indian Mound School is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-11|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cookeville Grades: K-12 | 91 students
1621 N. Washington Ave.
Cookeville, TN 38501
(931)526-4472 12.2 K-12
- Mount Juliet Grades: NS-12
P.O. Box 1135
Mount Juliet, TN 37121
(615)754-7946 51.7 NS-12
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.