Johnson County Christian Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,250|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
|Admissions Director||Angela Schumer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Cheer Squad, Praise Ensemble, Student Council|
- JCCA offers the choice for Christian families to have their children educated in an environment that supports and reinforces the Biblical truths and values that are taught in their homes. This atmosphere allows children the freedom to question the common worldview and establish a foundation of truth and faith grounded in a Christian worldview.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Johnson County Christian Academy is Show-me Christian School (21.4 miles away)
The nearest preschool is St. Paul's Lutheran School (22.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Monte Grades: 1-11 | 37 students
24302 Mahin Road
La Monte, MO 65337
(660) 347-5982 21.4 1-11
- Concordia Grades: PK-8 | 182 students
407 S. Main St.
Concordia, MO 64020
(660) 463-7654 22.3 PK-8
- Higginsville Grades: PK-8 | 48 students
311 W 23rd St
Higginsville, MO 64037
(660) 584-5200 23.7 PK-8
- Garden City Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
501 10th St
Garden City, MO 64747
(816) 773-8371 24 PK-12
This school is amazing. So many great extra-curriculars too. STEM school! Amazing new principal, Mr. Gifford. Worth every penny! Teachers have the heart for Jesus and passion to inspire kids and love my kids.
- Posted by Parent - Elle's Mommy
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.