Johnson County Christian Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,250|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
|Admissions Director||Angela Schumer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Cheer Squad, Praise Ensemble, Student Council|
- JCCA offers the choice for Christian families to have their children educated in an environment that supports and reinforces the Biblical truths and values that are taught in their homes. This atmosphere allows children the freedom to question the common worldview and establish a foundation of truth and faith grounded in a Christian worldview.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Monte Grades: 1-11 | 37 students
24302 Mahin Road
La Monte, MO 65337
(660) 347-5982 21.4 1-11
- Concordia Grades: PK-8 | 182 students
407 S. Main St.
Concordia, MO 64020
(660) 463-7654 22.3 PK-8
- Higginsville Grades: PK-8 | 48 students
311 W 23rd St
Higginsville, MO 64037
(660) 584-5200 23.7 PK-8
- Garden City Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
501 10th St
Garden City, MO 64747
(816) 773-8371 24 PK-12
This school is amazing. So many great extra-curriculars too. STEM school! Amazing new principal, Mr. Gifford. Worth every penny! Teachers have the heart for Jesus and passion to inspire kids and love my kids.
- Posted by Parent - Elle's Mommy
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.