"JCCA - A Christ-centered school yielding Academic Excellence".
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 122 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,250
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Johnson County Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art Club, Cheer Squad, Praise Ensemble, Student Council
- JCCA offers the choice for Christian families to have their children educated in an environment that supports and reinforces the Biblical truths and values that are taught in their homes. This atmosphere allows children the freedom to question the common worldview and establish a foundation of truth and faith grounded in a Christian worldview.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Johnson County Christian Academy cost?
Johnson County Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $3,250 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Johnson County Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Johnson County Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
This school is amazing. So many great extra-curriculars too. STEM school! Amazing new principal, Mr. Gifford. Worth every penny! Teachers have the heart for Jesus and passion to inspire kids and love my kids.
Endorse Johnson County Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Value of Robotics Programs
The STEM subjects are now taught across curricula and integrated into the teaching of every subject at every grade level. More about STEM here.
Vouchers Update: Florida
Voucher programs are proliferating nationwide. We look at the voucher program available in Florida.
I've selected some general purpose and some robotics podcasts to enrich your classroom teaching. With over 2 million podcasts available, be careful to review any podcasts you want to use at home or school.