Keokuk Christian Academy
- Keokuk Christian Academy is a private, nondenominational, nonprofit school, organized and governed by the New Testament Christian Church of Keokuk, Iowa.
- Keokuk Christian Academy was founded in 1981 by a group of individuals concerned about equipping children with the necessary tools to stand for God and His truth and to become a vital part of American society.
- Our Purpose is to provide an educational program of academic excellence in an environment of Christian love and to provide our students with Bible training conductive to building Christian character.
- Our Goals are to provide quality instruction and an academic environment in every classroom, with genuine Christian teachers providing firm but loving discipline and to provide for the development of the whole student using a variety of activities to build, enrich, and strengthen each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alton Grades: PK-6 | 54 students
908 6th Ave
Alton, IA 51003
(712) 756-4532 297.5 PK-6
- Ankeny Grades: PK-12 | 368 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023
(515) 965-8114 147.6 PK-12
- Atkins Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
310 3rd Street W
Atkins, IA 52206
(319) 223-5271 113.6 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
403 Park Street
Bellevue, IA 52031
(563) 872-3284 138.5 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.