Kindercare Learning Center
The staff at our center represents the diversity of the world in which we live, and each team member receives continuous training in professional development.
Our staff retention is excellent with an average length of five and a half years.
We have 40 staff members on our team and many speak other languages such as Spanish, Farsi, Hindi, Urdu, Russian and some African dialects.
Many of our staff members have degrees ranging from Bachelor's Degrees in Early Childhood Education to Child Development Associate credentials and state certifications for child care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Students: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our center! It is clear to us that you are interested in obtaining the best possible care for your child and choosing KinderCare is the first step. The Shady Grove KinderCare is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and is licensed by the Maryland State Department of Education Early Childhood Division. At Shady Grove KinderCare, your child will have a safe environment in which to grow and learn. Our curriculum is exclusive to KinderCare and supports the children's growth socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically. We also provide well-balanced meals to all children enrolled in our center.
- Our center includes a keypad entry at the interior lobby door and our playground is surrounded by a six foot fence with privacy slats. The center parking lot is patrolled by a private security company as well.The majority of our staff members have been ceritified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- POC, WPA, NACCRA, FEEA, HOC. Military discount is 5%. 10% discount available to most county workers, NIH, Montgomery County public school teachers, fire & rescue, police dept.
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards