Lake Charles KinderCare
Our staff is well trained to insure your child gets the best early childhood education available in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Our teachers have everything from CDA's to Bachelor Degrees in Early Childhood education.
Our Center is always well staffed, and we provide the nurturing your child needs as well as a fun curriculum that they will love.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Lake Charles KinderCare in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Our experts designed our classrooms, activities and lessons to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You will also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected material, charts, labels and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! We are committed to enhancing the educational opportunities for your children. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you and your family.'‚'‚Martha Smith Center Director
- Our Center is equipped with a keypad entry door. The playground is fenced and locked on the outside. Everyone on staff is CPR trained. The staff has been trained on applying first aid and they have all had courses in health and safety training. Our Infant teachers follow a safe sleep policy, and shoes must be covered when entering our Infant room to keep dirt and debris off the floor and away from our littlest ones. A least restrictive environment in our infant rooms allows our teachers to give your baby hands on curriculum and tummy time to stimulate their rapid brain development and cognitive and social skills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Lake Charles KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.