Welcome to our staff page! Here you can read about our teachers' passions, qualifications, tenure and more.
Please enjoy browsing through the bios before coming in to meet us all in person!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Ledgeview KinderCare webpage. We are proud to be a 5 star rated center by YoungStar and have acheived Accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Our goal is to provide you with an unrivaled childcare experience while at our center. Please browse through our page and read about our teachers, programming and events we offer. Then get in touch via email, phone or our online chat so we can schedule a center visit for your family. We can't wait to meet you!
- We are dedicated to keeping all the children in our care safe and healthy. To keep our children safe we have a security code on our door, check the identification of any visitors and all of our learning equipment is from safe vendors. We keep our children healthy by teaching hand-washing habits early on as well as a notifying all parents of any illnesses within the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- County and State, NACCRRA accepted
Endorse Ledgeview KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.