Welcome to our staff page! Here you can read about our teachers' passions, qualifications, tenure and more.
Please enjoy browsing through the bios before coming in to meet us all in person!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Ledgeview KinderCare webpage. We are proud to be a 5 star rated center by YoungStar and have acheived Accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Our goal is to provide you with an unrivaled childcare experience while at our center. Please browse through our page and read about our teachers, programming and events we offer. Then get in touch via email, phone or our online chat so we can schedule a center visit for your family. We can't wait to meet you!
- We are dedicated to keeping all the children in our care safe and healthy. To keep our children safe we have a security code on our door, check the identification of any visitors and all of our learning equipment is from safe vendors. We keep our children healthy by teaching hand-washing habits early on as well as a notifying all parents of any illnesses within the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- County and State, NACCRRA accepted
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Ledgeview KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.