Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School promotes the development of lifelong learners and leaders within a strong tradition of faith, service and academic excellence.
- We, the faith community of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, perceive our purpose as one as preparing students to meet the needs of the future.
- We see these needs as religious, academic and personal growth.
- Our shared vision is to promote the development of Christian leadership and values.
- We believe our students are called forth to be active participants in the community of faith.
- Our total vision includes the provision for a positive learning atmosphere contributing to academic achievement and individual growth.
- We seek to prepare each student for future living by guiding him/her to become a responsible citizen, with a world vision through an education based on Christian values, students will be prepared to meet the needs of the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- De Pere Grades: PK-8 | 398 students
221 S Wisconsin St
De Pere, WI 54115
(920)337-1115 1.6 PK-8
- Almena Grades: K-8 | 43 students
1677 6 1/2 St
Almena, WI 54805
(715)357-3030 204.6 K-8
- Ashland Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
215 Lake Shore Dr E
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-7622 201.1 PK-8
- Bloomer Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1210 Main St
Bloomer, WI 54724
(715)568-3233 172.9 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.