Lil' Red Hen Kindergarten
- Lil' Red Hen Kindergarten understands that the entire process of selecting day care for your child can be exhausting and troubling.
- We want to do everything we can to help you arrive at the decision best suited for all concerned.
- To teach children to work both independently and cooperatively. To develop the creative skills and critical thinking skills of the child.
- To develop affective communication skills of the student. To help the student have an understanding and acceptance of himself as a unique individual and to encourage the fullest development of his capabilities.
- To develop good and proper attitudes toward the family. To promote physical fitness, good health and good use of the body.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech /Lang. delays, ESL|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.