Faith Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- Since 1983 Faith Baptist School has offered a traditional educational alternative in a nation that has removed God, discipline, morality and historical accuracy from its halls of learning.
- Our Pre-K to 12th grade program includes God, faith and prayer without apology, and our standardized test scores speak to the quality of the academic education our students receive.
- Our fine arts program is a centerpiece of the holistic view we take towards character building, moral excellence and teaching students to interact with and impact our culture for Christ.
- Hand bells, choirs, dramatics, art, and other subjects allow students to not only hone their talents but put them to use for the Glory of Jesus Christ.
- Faith Baptist School has a full range of sports and physical educational activities, student council, journalism-yearbook and computer classes, along with service and missions trip participation.
- Special student days have included a "Winter Wonderland," student led chapels, "Messorama" and other activities which depict old-fashioned fun.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 566 students
807 Parker Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410)546-0661 2.2 PK-12
- Salisbury Grades: K-12 | 69 students
6413 Hobbs Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410)546-4455 3.9 K-12
My daughter has attended Faith Baptist since kindergarten and she is now getting prepared to attend the third grade. I am so grateful for the teachers at this school. They take their time and are so caring with the students. I will give Faith Baptist 5 stars. My daughter loves her school as well.
- Posted by Parent - Ardeen E Rhock Taylor
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.