Faith Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (410) 742-9516
- Since 1983 Faith Baptist School has offered a traditional educational alternative in a nation that has removed God, discipline, morality and historical accuracy from its halls of learning.
- Our Pre-K to 12th grade program includes God, faith and prayer without apology, and our standardized test scores speak to the quality of the academic education our students receive.
- Our fine arts program is a centerpiece of the holistic view we take towards character building, moral excellence and teaching students to interact with and impact our culture for Christ.
- Hand bells, choirs, dramatics, art, and other subjects allow students to not only hone their talents but put them to use for the Glory of Jesus Christ.
- Faith Baptist School has a full range of sports and physical educational activities, student council, journalism-yearbook and computer classes, along with service and missions trip participation.
- Special student days have included a "Winter Wonderland," student led chapels, "Messorama" and other activities which depict old-fashioned fun.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 543 students
807 Parker Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410) 546-0661 2.2 PK-12
- Salisbury Grades: K-10 | 65 students
6413 Hobbs Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410) 546-4455 3.9 K-10
My daughter has attended Faith Baptist since kindergarten and she is now getting prepared to attend the third grade. I am so grateful for the teachers at this school. They take their time and are so caring with the students. I will give Faith Baptist 5 stars. My daughter loves her school as well.
- Posted by Parent - Ardeen E Rhock Taylor
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.