Faith Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- Since 1983 Faith Baptist School has offered a traditional educational alternative in a nation that has removed God, discipline, morality and historical accuracy from its halls of learning.
- Our Pre-K to 12th grade program includes God, faith and prayer without apology, and our standardized test scores speak to the quality of the academic education our students receive.
- Our fine arts program is a centerpiece of the holistic view we take towards character building, moral excellence and teaching students to interact with and impact our culture for Christ.
- Hand bells, choirs, dramatics, art, and other subjects allow students to not only hone their talents but put them to use for the Glory of Jesus Christ.
- Faith Baptist School has a full range of sports and physical educational activities, student council, journalism-yearbook and computer classes, along with service and missions trip participation.
- Special student days have included a "Winter Wonderland," student led chapels, "Messorama" and other activities which depict old-fashioned fun.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 566 students
807 Parker Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410)546-0661 2.2 PK-12
- Salisbury Grades: K-12 | 69 students
6413 Hobbs Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410)546-4455 3.9 K-12
My daughter has attended Faith Baptist since kindergarten and she is now getting prepared to attend the third grade. I am so grateful for the teachers at this school. They take their time and are so caring with the students. I will give Faith Baptist 5 stars. My daughter loves her school as well.
- Posted by Parent - Ardeen E Rhock Taylor
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.