Salisbury Baptist Academy
- The Salisbury Baptist Academy is a ministry of the Salisbury Baptist Temple and is a Christ honoring school.
- Students who attend the Academy benefit from a phonic-based reading program, a low student-teacher ratio, and disciplined classrooms which set an atmosphere for learning.
- The Bible is taught as a subject. Each class begins with prayer.
- All teachers have college degrees and are qualified to teach in various fields.
- With the moral, academic and discipline problems which plague our youth today, we feel the Academy provides the services that families need.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 566 students
807 Parker Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410)546-0661 1.9 PK-12
- Laurel Grades: PK-8 | 149 students
14511 Sycamore Road
Laurel, DE 19956
(302)875-4488 13.6 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.