Salisbury Baptist Academy
- The Salisbury Baptist Academy is a ministry of the Salisbury Baptist Temple and is a Christ honoring school.
- Students who attend the Academy benefit from a phonic-based reading program, a low student-teacher ratio, and disciplined classrooms which set an atmosphere for learning.
- The Bible is taught as a subject. Each class begins with prayer.
- All teachers have college degrees and are qualified to teach in various fields.
- With the moral, academic and discipline problems which plague our youth today, we feel the Academy provides the services that families need.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 566 students
807 Parker Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410)546-0661 1.9 PK-12
- Laurel Grades: PK-8 | 149 students
14511 Sycamore Road
Laurel, DE 19956
(302)875-4488 13.6 PK-8
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.