Salisbury Baptist Academy
- The Salisbury Baptist Academy is a ministry of the Salisbury Baptist Temple and is a Christ honoring school.
- Students who attend the Academy benefit from a phonic-based reading program, a low student-teacher ratio, and disciplined classrooms which set an atmosphere for learning.
- The Bible is taught as a subject. Each class begins with prayer.
- All teachers have college degrees and are qualified to teach in various fields.
- With the moral, academic and discipline problems which plague our youth today, we feel the Academy provides the services that families need.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 566 students
807 Parker Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410)546-0661 1.9 PK-12
- Laurel Grades: NS-8 | 149 students
14511 Sycamore Road
Laurel, DE 19956
(302)875-4488 13.6 NS-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.