Lincoln Park Preschool And Kindergarten
- Lincoln Park Preschool and Lincoln Park Preparatory's Early Childhood Program's primary focus is the growth and well being of the child.
- We provide this best by having a warm, open, nurturing atmosphere that is conducive to learning at an early age.
- Our teachers are at the core of this philosophy. Our school is a place where children ages 2-6 can develop self-confidence and build a commitment to learning.
- The children take part in discovery-based activities that are developmentally appropriate.
- LPP provides a healthy balance between teacher-directed and child-directed activities, while limiting the amount of time spent in a large group.
- We believe that through play, children experience the joy of discovery for themselves.
- Children are also encouraged to build upon problem solving skills, as well as their creativity and socialization skills with other children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Lincoln Park Preschool And Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Bright Horizons at the Atrium, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, Catherine Cook School, Chicago Grammar School and Frances Xavier Warde School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-PK
300 W Hill Street
Chicago, IL 60610
(312)266-2020 0.5 NS-PK
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773)506-2097 0.9 NS-5
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312)266-3381 0.3 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 993 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
(312)466-0700 1.5 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.