Frances Xavier Warde School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 993 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,050
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Nov. 15 / Feb. 15
Frances Xavier Warde School places among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Club or Organization:
Chess, Coding Club, Girl Scouts, Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Father Wall gladly accepted the challenge and the two began a private search for a principal. Sister Mary Ellen Caron was FXW`s first principal and came to the table with fresh ideas and an immediate passion for building such a school. So, with just a few families behind them, they opened the doors to their first classrooms, which were located inside Presidential Towers in the West Loop.
Thirty years later, FXW has grown to become one of the most sought after schools in the city with two campuses:
- Old St. Patrick`s Campus, commonly referred to as "OSP," is located in the West Loop. More than 500 students, in Preschool through third grade, begin their FXW journey here.
- Holy Name Cathedral Campus, commonly referred to as "HNC," is located in the heart of downtown. More than 400 students, in 4th-8th grade, continue on to graduation.
Endorse Frances Xavier Warde School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards