- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 914 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,510
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1 / Feb. 15
- Source: Verified school update
Frances Xavier Warde School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
Academics and Faculty
Grades K-8 wear uniforms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Chess, Coding Club, Girl Scouts, Robotics, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Beginning Band, Drama Troupe, Girls Choir
Father Wall gladly accepted the challenge and the two began a private search for a principal. Sister Mary Ellen Caron was FXW`s first principal and came to the table with fresh ideas and an immediate passion for building such a school. So, with just a few families behind them, they opened the doors to their first classrooms, which were located inside Presidential Towers in the West Loop.
Thirty-two years later, FXW has grown to become one of the most sought after schools in the city with two campuses:
- Old St. Patrick`s Campus, commonly referred to as"OSP," is located in the West Loop. More than 500 students, in Preschool through grade 3 begin their FXW journey here.
- Holy Name Cathedral Campus, commonly referred to as"HNC," is located in the heart of downtown. More than 400 students, in 4th-8thgrade, continue on to graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Frances Xavier Warde School cost?
What sports does Frances Xavier Warde School offer?
What is Frances Xavier Warde School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Frances Xavier Warde School?
Endorse Frances Xavier Warde School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards