Little Flower Elementary School
- Little Flower School has been an excellent educational experience for our children, and we are glad we chose LFS. We currently have three children at Little Flower School and next year all four children will attend LFS. The teaching staff is very qualified and dedicated to educating young children.
- I have a degree in elementary education, and I am always pleased with the educational experiences and opportunities our children receive.
- Children have opportunities in music, physical education, library, life skills, computers, religion, and special education if needed.
- Our children are comfortable with speaking, reading, and singing in public as they participate in weekly children's mass.
- The upper grades serve as leaders and role models and there are mentoring programs in the school.
- I like to be involved in my children's education and parents can choose to participate as room parents, volunteers, or become involved in our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
- Our children are excited to go to school each day and Little Flower School has exceeded our expectations.
- The mission of Little Flower Elementary school is to provide a Catholic atmosphere that educates each child to his or her fullest potential: spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belcourt Grades: PK-6 | 43 students
1115 Louis Reil Rd
Belcourt, ND 58316
(701)477-5601 34.5 PK-6
- Devils Lake Grades: PK-6 | 168 students
824 10th Ave Ne
Devils Lake, ND 58301
(701)662-5016 55.3 PK-6
- Minot Grades: 4-12 | 58 students
6301 19th Ave Nw
Minot, ND 58703
(701)857-4211 59.9 4-12
- Minot Grades: PK-12 | 372 students
700 16th Ave Se
Minot, ND 58701
(701)839-0772 60.2 PK-12
- Minot Grades: PK-12 | 445 students
316 11th Ave NW
Minot, ND 58703
(701)838-3355 60.5 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.