Little Learners Ii
- School's goal is to provide your child with an unmatched education that they will remember for years to come.
- We are happy to provide trustworthy child development to children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old, and our day care center offers a nurturing and caring environment to help your son or daughter prepare for kindergarten.
- We also provide kinder-care programs for children who reach the age of five by September 30.
- Furthermore, our student-to-teacher ratio is very low, allowing us to better focus on each child's individuality.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: PK-K | 51 students
455 Hill St
Reno, NV 89501
(775)322-3471 0.4 PK-K
- Reno Grades: NS-PK | 49 students
273 Cheney Street
Reno, NV 89502
(775)322-0108 0.4 NS-PK
- Reno Grades: PK-K | 41 students
441 Cheney St
Reno, NV 89502
(775)322-4223 0.5 PK-K
- Reno Grades: K | 18 students
9370 Gateway Dr
Reno, NV 89511
(775)852-2583 0.5 K
- Reno Grades: NS-PK | 150 students
440 Reno Avenue
Reno, NV 89509
(775)329-2979 0.7 NS-PK
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.