Little Learners Ii
- School's goal is to provide your child with an unmatched education that they will remember for years to come.
- We are happy to provide trustworthy child development to children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old, and our day care center offers a nurturing and caring environment to help your son or daughter prepare for kindergarten.
- We also provide kinder-care programs for children who reach the age of five by September 30.
- Furthermore, our student-to-teacher ratio is very low, allowing us to better focus on each child's individuality.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: PK-K | 51 students
455 Hill St
Reno, NV 89501
(775)322-3471 0.4 PK-K
- Reno Grades: NS-PK | 49 students
273 Cheney Street
Reno, NV 89502
(775)322-0108 0.4 NS-PK
- Reno Grades: PK-K | 41 students
441 Cheney St
Reno, NV 89502
(775)322-4223 0.5 PK-K
- Reno Grades: K | 18 students
9370 Gateway Dr
Reno, NV 89511
(775)852-2583 0.5 K
- Reno Grades: NS | 150 students
440 Reno Avenue
Reno, NV 89509
(775)329-2979 0.7 NS
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.