Maranatha Baptist Academy
- Mission statement: Maranatha Baptist Academy partners with parents, prepares students academically, and promotes living for Christ.
- Core Values: Teamwork Nehemiah 2:18 Truth Ephesians 1:4
- Learning Philippians 3:10 Excellence Ephesians 4:1-2 School Verse: Colossians 1:10 - That ye might walk worthy of the Lord Accredited through AdvancEd
Maranatha Baptist Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
- Maranatha Baptist Academy was founded in 1973 as a ministry of Maranatha Baptist University (MBU) and is located on the university campus. Since its founding there have been over 900 graduates that have received their education from MBA. The success of the school may be seen reflected in its graduates: missionaries, pastors, teachers, and others successful in secular fields while serving faithfully in their local churches.The staff at MBA has a clear faith in God that is lived out every day both in and out of the classroom.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.