Mission statement: Maranatha Baptist Academy partners with parents, prepares students academically, and promotes living for Christ.
Core Values: Teamwork Nehemiah 2:18 Truth Ephesians 1:4
Learning Philippians 3:10 Excellence Ephesians 4:1-2 School Verse: Colossians 1:10 - That ye might walk worthy of the Lord Accredited through AdvancEd
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 56 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Maranatha Baptist Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Maranatha Baptist Academy was founded in 1973 as a ministry of Maranatha Baptist University (MBU) and is located on the university campus.Since its founding there have been over 900 graduates that have received their education from MBA. The success of the school may be seen reflected in its graduates: missionaries, pastors, teachers, and others successful in secular fields while serving faithfully in their local churches.The staff at MBA has a clear faith in God that is lived out every day both in and out of the classroom.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Maranatha Baptist Academy offer?
Maranatha Baptist Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Maranatha Baptist Academy's ranking?
Maranatha Baptist Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Maranatha Baptist Academy?
The application deadline for Maranatha Baptist Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Maranatha Baptist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.