Mcalester Christian Academy
- Mcalester Christian Academy serves 60 students in grades Prekindergarten-3 and is a member of the Christian Schools International (CSI) and the National Christian School Association (NCSA).
- The student:teacher of Mcalester Christian Academy is 60:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Mcalester Christian Academy is Lakewood Christian School (2.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mcalester Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
840 S George Nigh Expy
Mcalester, OK 74501
(918)426-2000 2 PK-12
- Atoka Grades: K-7 | 51 students
2340 S Mississippi Ave
Atoka, OK 74525
(580)889-7880 42.7 K-7
- Okmulgee Grades: PK-5 | 64 students
601 S Morton Ave
Okmulgee, OK 74447
(918)756-9042 49.1 PK-5
- Okmulgee Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
209 W 8th Street
Okmulgee, OK 74447
(918)752-1200 49.3 PK-8
- Muskogee Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
323 N Virginia St
Muskogee, OK 74403
(918)683-1291 61.2 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.