Tel: (775) 331-4211
- Our teachers and staff are dedicated to teaching, nurturing and growing with your family.
- Each teacher commits to open communication, and going above and beyond to keep your children happy and safe so they are open to an amazing experience learning in our school.
- We welcome you to join our KinderCare family, where everything is designed for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At McCarran KinderCare our teachers are dedicated professionals who are passionate about providing excellent care and learning opportunities for the children in our care. Give us a call today to schedule a tour for the opportunity to experience our curriculum and to meet our teachers and center support staff. We look forward to meeting you!
- At McCarran KinderCare the Health and Safety of your children is a top priority for us. Corey Huffman is our Certified Health and Safety Coordinator and Michelle Cook serves as our on site Certified Food Protection manager. Our center upholds standards set by the Health Department, Social Services and company expectations. We have daily, weekly and monthly inspections to ensure that our center is upholding the highest standards in health and safety.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- National Association of Child Care Resources & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA) and Children's Cabinet, ICTN (tribal)
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to McCarran KinderCare is Excel Christian School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sparks Grades: PK-K | 128 students
2301 Sparks Blvd
Sparks, NV 89434
(775) 331-6622 0.9 PK-K
- Sparks Grades: PK-K | 33 students
1231 Pyramid Way
Sparks, NV 89431
(775) 331-6699 1 PK-K
- Sparks Grades: PK-K | 41 students
890 Roberta Ln
Sparks, NV 89431 1.3 PK-K
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.