Our teachers and staff are dedicated to teaching, nurturing and growing with your family.
Each teacher commits to open communication, and going above and beyond to keep your children happy and safe so they are open to an amazing experience learning in our school.
We welcome you to join our KinderCare family, where everything is designed for learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At McCarran KinderCare our teachers are dedicated professionals who are passionate about providing excellent care and learning opportunities for the children in our care. Give us a call today to schedule a tour for the opportunity to experience our curriculum and to meet our teachers and center support staff. We look forward to meeting you!
- At McCarran KinderCare the Health and Safety of your children is a top priority for us. Corey Huffman is our Certified Health and Safety Coordinator and Michelle Cook serves as our on site Certified Food Protection manager. Our center upholds standards set by the Health Department, Social Services and company expectations. We have daily, weekly and monthly inspections to ensure that our center is upholding the highest standards in health and safety.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- National Association of Child Care Resources & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA) and Children's Cabinet, ICTN (tribal)
Endorse McCarran KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.