Our teachers and staff are dedicated to teaching, nurturing and growing with your family.
Each teacher commits to open communication, and going above and beyond to keep your children happy and safe so they are open to an amazing experience learning in our school.
We welcome you to join our KinderCare family, where everything is designed for learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At McCarran KinderCare our teachers are dedicated professionals who are passionate about providing excellent care and learning opportunities for the children in our care. Give us a call today to schedule a tour for the opportunity to experience our curriculum and to meet our teachers and center support staff. We look forward to meeting you!
- At McCarran KinderCare the Health and Safety of your children is a top priority for us.Corey Huffmanis our Certified Health and Safety Coordinator andMichelle Cookserves as our on site Certified Food Protection manager. Our center upholds standards set by the Health Department, Social Services and company expectations. We have daily, weekly and monthly inspections to ensure that our center is upholding the highest standards in health and safety.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- National Association of Child Care Resources & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA) and Children's Cabinet, ICTN (tribal)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for McCarran KinderCare?
The application deadline for McCarran KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse McCarran KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.