Metamorphosis Montessori School
Tel: (217) 762-9645
- Metamorphosis School provides children with a true home-away-from-home, while implementing the educational strategies of the visionary educator Dr. Maria Montessori.
- The prepared environment of the Montessori classroom allows the child the freedom to discover the world around him, yet also encourages responsibility and action.
- Children learn to read and write in the same natural way that they learn to walk and talk, because they are encouraged to progress at their own pace according to their own periods of interest.
- The child's ability to concentrate is developed as he fixes his attention while performing tasks with his hands.
- The child is also encouraged to explore various subjects for long periods of time, examining the subject from various perspectives.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.