Missoula Valley Montessori
- Missoula Valley Montessori provides an outstanding Montessori education to students aged 2 through third grade.
- We create a welcoming, nurturing environment which guides children in reaching their full potential.
- At MVM we create a setting where children are valued and honored, families feel welcome and honored, and the community is enriched by our presence.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Please visit our website for details.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see our website for details.|
|Admissions Director||Kim Mead or Catherine Reilly|
- Our goal is to provide a welcoming, nurturing Montessori environment for young children, which guides them in reaching their full potential. MVM strives to create a setting where children are valued and honored; the families feel welcome and informed and the community is enriched by our presence. Through keen observation, a well-prepared environment and our commitment to lifelong learning, we provide an exceptional Montessori education. We are dedicated to instilling in the children respect for the environment, honesty in relationships and compassion for those around them.
- The primary tenet in the Montessori philosophy is that all children are unique, capable individuals who are to be respected as different from adults and from one another. They all carry within themselves the adult they will one day become. Through years of research and keen scientific observation, Dr. Montessori came to profound conclusions. At MVM we adhere to these tenets: a well prepared environment with attention to sequence, order, beauty and detail; the finest Montessori materials which instill independence, concentration and self correction and teachers who are keen observers, fully trained and well prepared. At MVM your child will be supported not just academically, but socially and emotionally as well.
Profile last updated:
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.